Idaho First Bank is a community bank based in south-central Idaho. We focus on the communities we serve with highly personalized business, private and residential banking services. We bring together local, experienced bankers and pair them with local, hands on decision makers to ensure that our clients receive convenient, timely and customized solutions to their banking needs. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of individuals, review our current hiring needs.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER I
Idaho First Bank, a southwest Idaho based community bank, is looking for a full-time Customer Relationship Manager I to join the McCall team.
- Process currency, coin and negotiable instruments in a timely manner
- Ability to balance cash drawer daily
- Maintain awareness of bank products and services to ensure proper referrals
- Operate computer terminals and resolve problems within given authority
- Obtain sufficient information and/or documentation from customers and solve problems relative to processing and servicing
- Excellent customer service and cash handling skills
- Basic math skills
- High School diploma and 1 year of banking experience
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets in non-standardized situations
- Intermediate understanding and experience working with computer systems