Integrity. Choices. Honor. Just a few of the reasons why neighbors like you continue to trust in our compassionate, industry-recognized residential lending leadership. Let us help finance your dreams.
At Idaho First Bank, our lending experts have years of experience and will be with you every step of the way. We can help streamline and simplify your custom home building experience.
Whether you're searching for your first home or looking to refinance, our experienced team will be with you every step of the way.
Borrower Wallet® - The Borrower Experience (Idaho First Bank)
Items that may help facilitate a quick transaction:
1. Income - Last 2 year's W-2’s and Tax Returns
2. Last 2 pay stubs from all employers for all borrowers.
3. If Self Employed, last two years complete personal Federal tax returns w/ all schedules
3. Last two months of personal bank statements for all bank accounts.
4. Recent Asset Statement - 401K/Stocks etc.
5. Most current mortgage statement on each property you own, if any
6. Drivers License and Social Security Card for all borrowers
7. Insurance Agent contact information