Named by American Bankers Association as the 8th Best Performing Bank under $100 Million in Assets in 2014, Idaho First Bank is a community bank based in south-central Idaho offering highly personalized business, private and residential banking services in the key communities we serve. We bring together local, experienced bankers and pair them with local, hands on decision makers to ensure that our clients receive convenient, timely and customized solutions to their banking needs. We are strong and we are growing. Sound interesting? Read on:
Experienced Residential Real Estate Lender
The Residential Real Estate department of Idaho First Bank is looking for an experienced residential real estate lender to join their Boise team.
Minimum Qualifications required are
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Three (3) years of related experience and/or training
- Work related experience consistent with business or financial in-house training sessions and/or financial industry related curriculum
Essential Skills Include:
- High level of sales and marketing skills including calling on Realtors, Builders, and Financial Planners
- Effective follow-up systems and good time management are essential
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with difficult multi-faceted problems in non-standardized situations
Successful candidate will engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business, gather and analyze all information necessary to determine creditworthiness of the customer, negotiate loan terms and conditions, and approve loans within lending limits. Need to be able to explain loan disclosures and understand various loan programs available to customers. NMLS required.
Application and resume should be submitted to HR@idahofirstbank.com
Experienced Commercial Relationship Officer
Idaho First Bank, a southwest Idaho based community bank is looking for a full time, experienced commercial relationship manager for the Boise Market.
Minimum qualifications required are:
- Seven (7) or more years of commercial banking relationship management experience with a minimum of five (5) years of direct commercial credit underwriting. Minimum Bachelorís degree from an accredited college.
- Proven ability to successfully market commercial banking products and services through their established network of contacts within the Boise market. Demonstrates the ability to convert an opportunity into a bank client and knows how to successfully manage and grow the client relationship over time.
- Possesses strong communication, planning and organizational skills. Is adept with consultative skills to assess client needs and customize bank products and services to meet those needs. Has a history of successfully balancing the ongoing management of existing bank relationships while actively marketing the bank to new prospective clients.
- Has a history of community involvement/connectivity.
- SBA Lending experience is desired.